4/28/2011

May We Tempt You...?

Remnants of the Past..... 



We wanted to give you a glimpse of some of the beauties that we will be bringing with us to Remnants of the Past this Saturday April 30th. Come and see them in person.

This morning, Johan, Martin and I will be busy loading up the items we have selected to offer at this much anticipated event. We had put aside some of our best merchandise especially for this show and are looking forward to seeing you there. 


Even though it's hard work to gather and load up everything for an event, we relish the moments of the planning stage. Thinking about the way we'll display the merchandise, selecting props, and planning each detail can be fun. 


We know that when Johan is with us, our space will look phenomenal because he definitely has a knack for merchandising. I't's that "Je ne sais quoi!"  As we load up, he's telling us of his plan, "...I'm going to place these large urns on top of the trestle table, with some buxus, and then..."
 Although I'm used to planning the display with Martin's help, when Johan's here, we definitely become his assistants and defer to him when it comes to aesthetics. Step aside Axel Vervoordt!


We hope to see many of you there.  Stop by, say hello and if you are not yet on our mailing list, click here take a minute to add your information to our list so that we may keep you informed of our events and other fun stuff.  You may also do this by sending us an email to our infoatelier@gmail.com account with a simple, "Add my name to your mailing list!" and perhaps a list of things of interest to you.

Au Revoir Mes Amis!

Team Atelier

Remnants of the Past
535 Mehlschau Road
Nipomo California, 93444

April 30th 2011
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.


14 comments:

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

Beautiful items~ Wish I could be there~ ;) Rachel

French Farmhouse 425

Unknown said...

Oooo if I could, I know were I be...beautiful!! Good luck, greetings Nicole

Goose Vintage said...

Really wish we could make it to the event, it looks super cool. We'll be popping over to Alameda on Sunday...

Allie said...

Sending you best wishes for a successful event. I am in NY, so I'll have to just drool over your luscious photos from here. So much eye candy!

Home and Lifestyle said...

Wonderful stuff, but it's to far away from here :-)!!

Acquired Objects said...

I’m easily tempted and loving those covered urns! I wish you great success on Saturday!

XX to all of you!
Debra

Trouvais said...

You guys work so hard! Hope you have a wee bit left for Alameda! XO Trish

flowers on my table said...

Oh you certainly could tempt me! Those big jars and those lovely alphabety things! Oh and that pretty grey painted bedside table, and urns, I need some for a wedding I'm doing. Darn it, if only you lived down the road.Lovely stuff, well done guys, love Linda x

La Brocanteuse said...

I close my eyes and I'm there..best wishes for a lovely show, please return with some images of how it went?! xo Colette ~ Africue du Sud

ang diehl said...

I too hope there will be some goodies left for Alameda! Xo

under spanish moss said...

Fabulous items, I know the event will be a huge success.

LaPouyette said...

Looks like a very interesting Brocante which I would love to visit!
But living in the Périgord - Southwest France, just a bit too far!

Mille fois me... (as we say in France)for the fair!

karin

Beach House Living said...

Once again, sigh, sigh....I'm not closer.

Blooming Rose Musings said...

It was so good to see you at the Remnants of the Past sale. Wow, you certainly were popular! You guys work so hard and I couldn't believe you were going to Alameda the next day! You must be exhausted. I was hoping to get back to find a garden statue but your area was so packed and popular I couldn't get near it. I will find you at the next Pointe or Long Beach or one of your wonderful container sales. It was lovely to see you all.