4/19/2011

Atelier @ Center Street


Atelier de Campagne has been focusing so much in capturing the beauty of the past and sharing it with you, that we have not taken advantage of some modern conveniences that technology offers. 



We have been busy at antique fairs, our showroom, and other events and had not made time to develop our business online. We would like to make buying accessible to all of you who do not live near us.  




Up until recently, Atelier had been pretty much a two-man show, which made it difficult for us to do as much as we wanted to do, grow as much as we wanted to grow, and reach as many people as we wanted to reach. And even when we are able to reach some of you via our web site and blog(which granted, is still at its infancy) we have not been able to provide the convenience of online shopping.  We are now in the process of rethinking our business approach and will soon be adding online shopping possibilities.




Stay tuned and continue to visit our web site and blog. Also, for those of you near us or inclined to come and see us, you can visit our showroom at Center Street Antiques in Soquel California near Santa Cruz, or make an appointment to come to our home/studio/warehouse!  Here are some photos of our space in Center St. Antiques.



Team Atelier



17 comments:

Sharon Lee Johnson said...

I so enjoy looking at pictures of your beautiful things. An on-line shop is very exciting news! Keep us posted.

blossoms vintage chic said...

Congratulations Team Atelier...as always your photos are amazingly beautiful and the news of an on-line shop is very exciting. Hoping to visit Center Street Antiques in the near future!
xx
Debbie

Room Seventeen said...

On line shopping would be great, I can't wait! But first of all I hope to visit you in Belgium. Please let me know Johan when you are back in Europe, I would like to combine it with my trips to Brussels and Paris.

Allie said...

Online shopping, what a wonderful idea. I am sure it will be successful endeavor for you. Your photos, as always are stunning. They really capture the essence of your beautiful store. Always a pleasure to visit your blog. Have a great day.

Trouvais said...

Love the view! Great news re online shop. Where there's a shipper, there's a way! Can't believe it's almost May! See you...very soon! XOXO Trish

Ido said...

Yes please, have an online store, so we can order some goodies. And remember, if you ever decide to start a store in Utah, look me up, I would gladly take care of it for you!
XXX Ido

under spanish moss said...

You have such wonderful pieces in your collection and we have often wished we could make it to your store or container sale. Can't wait to see your online store!! We are coming to your area in June and hope to stop by and see you guys.

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the look of your blog. The pics are absolutely dreamy. I just became a follower.

lvroftiques said...

Trinidad you seriously have the best pieces I've seen anywhere! Every single shot is drool worthy and I want one of everything! You must have heard my prayers when you decided to start selling online *winks* Could you wrap up the two cherub trumeaus and the lrg nude lady statue....I really NEED them! *winks* Vanna

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah! There are multiple things in this posting alone I am ready to order! And I live to far to pop over and visit.

flowers on my table said...

Congratulations guys, that is very exciting news. Good luck with it all and have a very Happy Easter, love Linda x

Alyssa said...

Thank you! After I saw the post of your 19th century mirrors I've been on a mission to find them so I'm glad you will be offering online shopping!

christina @greige and my sparrow said...

yeah!! I am excited for you guys! Let me know if you need anything I am happy to help! Happy Easter!

Best,
Christina
greige

Anonymous said...

So excited! I was just thinking of you-I love the "bee hive" pieces and wanted to get another-also some more grain sacks!

Jamie King

La Brocanteuse said...

Hello! so great to hear you are planning a online shop- wow that will be super marvelous. thank you for dropping me a line while we were travelling France and Belgium, just missed one another- I would have like to meet with you there. Next time! Now would it not be great dreaming about your container being offloaded in Afrique du Sud....!Never say never...greetings Colette

Annie at PlumSiena said...

Now that's good news!
Looking forward to becoming a regular customer.

Bohemian said...

Oh how exciting... especially for those of us who as of yet only Dream of attending one of your Shows or visiting the Shop!

Dawn... The Bohemian